11/7/11

The Social Network Experiment

Hi Everyone,
I've been under the weather...in more ways than one these past few weeks.  I got my flu shot which put me into some flu symptoms for a short time.  AND I seem to have Seasonal Affective Disorder Symptoms.  When added to a psychological plate that is already full of ACA symptoms, I sometimes feel quite imbalanced indeed.

I've done all the things that are supposed to help...sunlight, exercise, good diet, and now, reaching out.  Its wonderful seeing all of you at meetings...but I'd love to connect with more of you in between.  Are you on Facebook?  Google +?  I don't Twitter yet, but I'm willing if some of you find it an amazing way to connect.

I just think it would be helpful to have a place online (where I spend my days at work) to hear how ya'll are doing and share my struggles and joys.

I already see some of you on Facebook where we've started and ACA "group".  If you want to join it, email me at ourstoriesheal@gmail.com.  I'll send you the link.  In the meantime, I hope you all are well and look forward to seeing you Friday!

sad blog monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment