8/4/11

August 5 Plans

Hi Everyone,


It kinda feels like we live in a swamp these days...high humidity...high pollution...high heat...and lots of dust.  It can be hard for me to keep my "attitude of gratitude" sometimes.  Sometimes I just don't want to do the things I've committed to.  


I love ACA because I can be honest.  I so appreciate each and every one of you who comes to this meeting on Fridays.  Even though I can hardly breathe  in this weather, I WANT to be at the meeting because others were there for me when I needed it.  I get an average of one call a week from  newcomers inquiring about the meeting.  I want to do my part so ACA is always there for them when they walk through that door.


I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.  We will be reading "The Importance of Service."  

No comments:

Post a Comment